A must go attraction: enjoy the natural scenery of the Blue Mountains
Rainforest Exploration: Listen to the story of the Three Sisters
3 ways to explore: Skyway + Railway + Cableway
It is recommended to take the Skyway to the rainforest and enjoy the exploration of the natural rainforest, then take the cableway back to the ground. Finally, take a high-altitude glass cabin (Skyway) and enjoy the beauty of the Three Sisters, which is also a very worthwhile experience throughout the Blue Mountains.
Blue Mountain Scenic World Pass Introduction
The world’s first glass floor cable car with a total length of 720 meters, with passengers overlooking the blue mountain landmarks such as the Blue Mountain Three Sisters peak at an altitude of 270 meters from the deep valley. The glass floor in the cabin offers a view of the Jamison Valley, and the cable car will stop for a while when it reaches the central location, all of which are picturesque.
The Railway forest train is 138 meters long and is the world’s oldest forest train. The angle of inclination is over 45° and the child will use it as a roller coaster for the amusement park.
The smooth glass cabin viewing cable car also has thrills. It is only 545 meters away from the cliffs of the Jamison Valley to the cliffs of the tourist center.
1. Blue Mountain Scenic World Ticket Exchange Address: Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
2. Take the Blue Mountains Line from Sydney Central Station to the Blue Mountains and get off at the Blue Mountain Katoomba stop for about 2 hours.
3. After exiting Katoomba Railway Station, walk 100 meters to Parke St Opp Fire Station. You can take the bus 686 for free by train ticket. Get off at Scenic World, Violet St and change to the ticket point. The journey is about 20 minute.
Before you go
1. This product is not recommended for patients with vertigo, fear of heights and pregnant women.
2. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring sunglasses, sunscreen and hat, kettle, camera, it is best to bring a coat in the colder months.
1. The following time period is the peak period of the Blue Mountains landscape. The passenger flow is large and the booking period is long. It is recommended that you book the Spring Festival (1-2 months per year) at least 5-7 days in advance during this period.
Christmas and New Year holidays (Dec to Jan)
New South Wales student holidays (mid-April, early June to mid-July, late September to early October, mid-December to the end of January)
2. During the peak period, if you fill in the pass redemption period, you will arrange another time for your nearest time.
The fee includes:
1. Tickets: Blue Mountain Scenic World Cable Car Package;
2. Unlimited rides on the following cable cars during the opening hours:
Skyway, Railway, Cableway
The fee does not include:
1. Transportation costs to and from the Scenic World
2. Meal consumption;
3. All expenses other than “cost included”
Date change or cancellation can be made for more than 7 days before the date of travel for free.
No change to be made 6 days before the date of travel
Infants 3 years of age and younger are free of charge, no need to purchase tickets; infants and children need at least one guardian, and the cable car does not provide baby seats;